GISP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GISP

Seen a few threads about GISP on here. Anyone been out there lately? I scouted it a little last year without a yak (about to get one), but it was a little difficult to get close to open water. Heard the water was really low lately, the next few days are looking like awesome weather and tides, and I won't have to island hop as much. Any thoughts?

I haven't been there for about a week and a half. I'm itchin' to go, but it wouldn't be till Saturday. I'd guess it would be pretty good the rest of the week. It should be fabulous Thursday & Friday. If I wasn't working I'd be wading there!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I went out there about 2 weeks ago and didnt catch a thing. Drifted around about a 4 mile radius, fished drop offs, fished the docks by the houses, fish sand bars, and nothing.

Comment

I have only fished there once or twice with not to much to report. I do have a friend who fishes there all the time and catches fish in there all the time.

Comment

I was there 2 weeks ago with a buddy that pulled out a couple 20 inchers. I'm usually not that lucky, but I keep trying!!

Comment

Well the ants in my pants got the best of me. Heading out there tom. morning with my Hero video camera and staying as long as it takes! Thanks for all the replies, and I'll post back with a report.

Comment

Pull it up on google maps!

Comment

They burned the park on the bay side today. It would probably been not a pleasant day to be fishing there.

Comment

I am heading over there tomorrow. I usually do fairly well there and have done my best in years past during March. Hope they are in there tomorrow.

Comment

Well I got skunked yesterday. Was there from 7 to like noon, and saw well over 50 stingrays (some of them were mating). I'm thinking I should have stayed out there all day, but I moved on to a few more places and got skunked there too. Didn't see anyone catching anything. Hope you had better luck today. Let us know how it went!

Comment

Well, my day went to hell. The wind was forecasted to stay away till mid day but when I got there in the AM it was blowing 20+. I tried to fish for a while and jumped around but it was a lost cause. thought about trying to get somewhere on the North shoreline but the wind was so hard I figured it would be bad anywhere. I guess there is always next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X