Baylor and NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baylor and NCAA

How come the NCAA came down hard on Baylor for a "Momma" getting a "loan" but didn't do crapola to Auburn for the Thug's daddy (which itself was unusual to even have or know) for trying to extort $200,000 and $180,000 from schools (NCAA said it was "daddy" not him) and let Ohio State players play in the Rose Bowl after violating NCAA rules and let Tressel off scott free until recently? Seems like picking on Baylor for momma's $2000 "loan" which she re-paid is minor to extorting $180,000.

Bunch of Bullchip to me. I think Boz (Brian Boswell) was right: "National Communists Athletic Association". They need to apply violations the same and not let big name schools get away with worse violations than a "little" school like Baylor. Just is unfair.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X