Camera Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Question

I need a new camera and I'm looking for reccomendations. I don't want to to spend a fortune. I just need to replace a 4 year old digital. Waterproof would be a plus since I'd like to take it fishing.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

I got my HD Hero from Go Pro. Got a lot of different functions that I'm still fiddling around with. If you message me your email I can send you some video and pictures from it.

Comment

GoPro's are okay & have their purpose... Horrible in direct sun the lens can't compensate... No zoom feature etc. They now offer an LCD screen so you can see your photos. I own Ikams, GoPro & Cannon Digital camera with a waterproof housing the Cannon seems to all around work the best. GoPro is nice to shoot 1080P HD movies when out playing...

Here are some videos created with the GoPro.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I recently got a Kodak PlaySport and its not the best still photo camera but its HD video is awesome, its waterproof, and it only costs about $130. The video quality is incredible for being so cheap, and we used it in saltwater this last weekend and had no problems with it.

Comment

I have been using this camera for a little over a yr now and it’s been great, I take it wade fishing all the time. The video is excellent.
          Attached Files

Comment

WestEnd Angler hit the nail on the head for the Go Pro drawbacks. I usually use it as my workhorse and have a cheap old digital for beach photos. Hoping to mount it up and do some spearing!

Comment

I'm most interested in still photos. Of course, I have to remember to bring it with me when I fish!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Fuji Z33WP Waterproof takes great still and decent videos. You can get it for about $179
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                X