Astros pitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros pitching

could it be any worse they need to bring up more arms these dudes are a joke!! offense is playing they're arses off and these lousy pitchers are holding them back BIG TIME!!! cmon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Get used to it for a while. Your best prospect, Lyles is only 20. They won't bring him up until at least the middle of June because that would start his clock ticking and he would be eligible for salary arbitration a year earlier. They've got a lot of talent at the lowest levels, but nothing that looks ready to come up and do anything. I do expect to see Lyles before the all star break.

Comment

Originally posted by gleach View Post
      Get used to it for a while. Your best prospect, Lyles is only 20. They won't bring him up until at least the middle of June because that would start his clock ticking and he would be eligible for salary arbitration a year earlier. They've got a lot of talent at the lowest levels, but nothing that looks ready to come up and do anything. I do expect to see Lyles before the all star break.
      yeah its sad our only hope is wandy will return to form Myers can keep rolling and Happ pulls his head outta his arse!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

pitching is over rated.

Comment

well maybe they could trade the pirates for a couple of pitchers
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            pitching is over rated.
            So are mojados
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

pela me puto

Comment

pela me caucho ok i see there is a deal with the pirates going down

Comment

astros heating up go pitchers awesome game tonite all new folks hittin theyre arses off!!!!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Brandon Lyon sux!!!! Another one given away he blew a one hit shutout in the ninth!!! Good news is the new guy pitched 5 no hit innings also!!!! Lyon throws too slow to be a closer he is pitiful
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Check this out Barham,
                      http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/st...it&timeFrame=1 We need to trade to the Pirates ,I was listening to the Stros yest. and man what a game tell the 9 nth ,HHAHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!!! All i can do is watch and root for them maybe after the allstars they will do something HAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Well we loosey again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! figarowaconue!!!!!!!

Comment

D Wayne, just accept it, I did 3 years ago and this is my 2nd season of non-emotional bliss. rs

Comment

I am also in my second year it just sux so close bit yet so far away this doldrum sux!!!!
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

And Figueroa is released. Actually lowered his ERA last night by "only" giving up one earned run. Not sure about the guy they brough up, but he doesn't appear to be any kind of high value prospect.

Comment

Working...
                              X