new and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and need help

New to the site and love that its a little less crowded then 2cool. I do have a question where should i try wading this Sunday. Went out last Sunday with my brother in law couldnt even get a bite. Tried Sportsman arrived around 7 am left 11 am with not even a bite. Any help?

check some recent posts another member asked the same question and it was well answered today.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome to fishwestend Scooter
      A couple of areas that should be turning on real soon will be Skyline DR., the Boliver Pocket, and the surf. Skyline Dr. (the levee) is near the Texas City Dike, this area generally starts heating up late March and is very good in April. Look for slicks forming near the shoreline and near Mesquito Island. The Boliver Pocket and the surf should start producing anyday now with the warmer water temps. And ofcoarse as mention in another thread the San Luis Pass. This area is fixing to get really good. The weekend weather looks like it is gonna be nice.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Aqua pimp has provided some really good info. Another good place to wade is pelican island. Not sure how the debris is in the water but I'm sure it aint too bad. Did alright a couple times throwing soft plastics, couldn't really get them on topwaters.

Comment

Go wade in the water...that always seems to work for me.

Hope this helps
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the help hopefully will be able to post pics

Comment

I caught a bunch of small trout around Pelican Island in April last year on SS Jrs.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
              X