Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evinrude Motor

Hey Fellas !!

My wife's uncle has called and asked if i can help him find a Evinrude Dealer. He's in Port Land Tx, he's been pricing some down there but sez they are overpriced. He called Northshore Marina out of an ad in the Fish and Game Mag. actually got a price he liked.
    He's looking for a 90hp with controls and installation. so who would any of you recommend ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Looking for new or used?
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

New and installed. I gave him a few numbers for quotes ...we'll see what he decides.

Comment

Tell him to call redwing .... them and north shore are generally the best priced in the housotn area for Evinrude

If you want him to find the lowest price in the US, tell him to check out ED's superstore

But that will only make him mad when he sees what everyone esle is charging
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
          Tell him to call redwing .... them and north shore are generally the best priced in the housotn area for Evinrude

If you want him to find the lowest price in the US, tell him to check out ED's superstore

But that will only make him mad when he sees what everyone esle is charging
          Yepp Ed's is the way skipper!!!!!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Martin Get you family member to email Jeff Dean at Dargel.Or pm him on Texflats!They are a Rude dealer and a friend of mine.They have used or new.Try Rockportmarine as well.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I use dockside in bayou vista. Give em a shout.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
              X