As Good As It Gets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Good As It Gets!

I had four on top this morning between 6:00-6:45, then yoga class, then I caught 13-14 to 5# on "brownie" pumpkin/chrt BA paddle tail from 10:00 to 11:15. It was slicker'n owl chit and the birds got up and were working shrimp everywhere. They hit as soon as the jig hit the water, but wouldn't hit a topwater. All fish released.

Had some lunch and going back after a nap......... LOL
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

wow...nice morning!
    sigpic

Comment

Heck yeah man ur lucky in at work nice ready to hear this afternoons catch I've heard evenings been better that mornin the past few days

Comment

Go Kenny!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good job Kenny...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I'M AT WORK AND I HATE YOU

NICE GOING ...I'M ENVIOUS !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
                Heck yeah man ur lucky in at work nice ready to hear this afternoons catch I've heard evenings been better that mornin the past few days
                Yesterday evening was completely blown out and choppy. The wind has already come around to onshore and will only pick up through the afternoon.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice!
                  Resident Ninja

Comment

That is a nice morning. I got mine this morning all on a big spook. It seemed pretty slow though. Good luck this afternoon.

Comment

Better than what I'm doing.... Nice work.
                      "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Sweet.....Hope to be down there a couple of times later in the week. Hope it stays calm!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice going Kenny.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                            I had four on top this morning between 6:00-6:45, then yoga class, then I caught 13-14 to 5# on "brownie" pumpkin/chrt BA paddle tail from 10:00 to 11:15. It was slicker'n owl chit and the birds got up and were working shrimp everywhere. They hit as soon as the jig hit the water, but wouldn't hit a topwater. All fish released.

Had some lunch and going back after a nap......... LOL
                            Was it Slimmers you where catching?
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good work kenny
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X