6/7 Quick trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/7 Quick trip

Against my better judgement I agreed to go this am with my neighbor. Im draaaaggggin arse right now as a result but i couldnt help myself. Hit the snoozer at 4am and finally got up and gone by 430, on the wet sand by 5. Being the chicken I am I worked the first gut for awhile before boredom got me out to the second bar after about 20 minutes with no luck. After 20 minutes of that I decided I wasnt that mad at them because it was uncomfortably rough so back to the sand. As the dawn started to show the offshore breeze combined with the rising tide got the waves under control and made it manageable so back out we went. Started hookin up and having blow ups immediately and constantly till 730 when we left. LOTS of waders in the surf. I could see 20 on each side of me without any glass. All-in-all think we got 10 trout to hand, missed a few bites and went about 0-10 on blow-ups. Bunch of dinks for the most part but the water was pretty and the birds were workin like crazy.
    Andros Tarpon 26

Beats sitting behind this stupid desk and computer.... Thanks for the post
    "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

I am sitting behind a similar stupid desk right now trying to devise a napping scheme
      Andros Tarpon 26

Comment

Nice report! Quick trip alright.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

You went to a business "meeting" :P
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Beats what I did. I hope next week brings some decent surf. I'm feeling kinda ill think I might be sick!

Comment

Working...
            X