Face Paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Paint?

So I found a picture of Unclehandy wearing face paint, camo mask with hood decked out in full camo and blowing on one of his calls I'm assuming it was last duck season... My question for Unclehandy is...

Who does your makeup?!

Notice the eyes are painted like a raccoon

Overkill??

Haven't you learned to keep your head down??

2nd Question: Did Blackbeard look as funny as you do in the photos???
    Attached Files
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Those ducks have good eyes. You gotta get all seal-team-6'ed out or your gonna get seen

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
      Those ducks have good eyes. You gotta get all seal-team-6'ed out or your gonna get seen
      I think that's there philosophy... Thursday... skip work in preparation to pull all nighter Friday night.

Stay up all day Thursday into Friday around 4-5AM sleep til 6PM Friday evening. Wake up and begin face paint application. It must be a 6 hour procedure did you see the detail in that paint?!

Comment

Obviously there were no ducks around when we were taking pics. Those pictures are totally set up! The face paint helps a lot with the glare though!

Comment

Hey I kind of resemble that when I'm bowhunting deer......and my wife does mine for me...
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I use it sometimes, sometimes not.

Kind of depends where i'm hunting(terrain), what time of the year i'm hunting, and my hunting party.

If i'm hunting with a bunch of jack in the boxes(people that bob their head up and down and look at the ducks as they work the spread) then i'll make everyone put paint on their face and the back of their hands.

If i'm in the trees, then no. You can get in the shadows behind the trees and you'll be ok. The ducks will never have a clue.

Ducks have good eyesight, sure, but if you don't make any sudden/unnecesary movement while out in the field then you'll be ok.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I usually get really 007ed and paint my face!! Seriously though, sometimes I do, mostly just for fun. I have got birds within 10 yards of me with and without paint, and I I have been busted by birds with and without it. Luckily, my Marine Corps Infantry training paid off and actually taught me something useful. I got an actual lesson on how to effectively paint your face! Anyone want a lesson!! Haha. Good luck for this next upcoming season, Im already getting my stuff together!
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Someone should paint his eyes-that bloodshot red will scare the sheeit outta dem ducks.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Someone should paint his eyes-that bloodshot red will scare the sheeit outta dem ducks.
                  kind of like Capt. Jack Sparrow did in the movie I forget if it was the 2nd or 3rd... I thought the eyes were great!

Comment

Is that why 007 scares all the ducks away?

Comment

Yup!

Comment

Working...
                      X