help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

i'm stuck in the iwc with a 13' skip in between alligator lake and chocolate bay. does anyone know a number i can call for a toll? i lost my propulsion. 585 690 1654

You can call Kirby Marina 979-239-1081 but it will be expensive... Saturday afternoon nice weather I bet someone will be coming by, you can wave them down they should provide you a tow. I called MuddSkipper but he is already back in Houston

Bastrop Marina 979-233-4091
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

dang we were over there early in the day!Hope all goes well.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Good luck. Let us know how you fare.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

thanks guys without going into all the details my brother and i were able to macgyver our way back in to fish another day! i guess i 'spun a prop' we were very lucky this time. next time i'll have back ups. ill post my report later

Comment

Good deal! Get a couple numbers from people off here, and that happens again call direct so they can get the word out. If my boat wouldn't have been in Gorda, and if I was off work, it would've been no problem coming and helping you. There are a few more on here that would've come in a heart beat...if it'd of come to that. I know, they've helped me a couple a times! Also, Brazoria County sheriffs office will come out and get you if you happen to be in trouble. They have a volunteer group, and all they ask is a donation. Almost came to that one day for me, but Mike(Explorer21) came to my rescue at the Pass...I still owe you too bro! (Just FYI)
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I was nowhere close and I'm almost out of gas, but y'all keep in mind I'm usually near SLP.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

if im home, i dont mind towing.

Comment

Working...
                X