Descent night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Descent night

Me and a couple buddies got these lastnight in Tx city area walkin.
    Attached Files
    IM PART PLAYER AND PART PIMP THE OTHER PART MAKES ME WALK WITH A LIMP

no you didn't!sure is nice to step off in a mess like that!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

For once BDBA put me on flounder, usually it's the other way around. Ask him about falling in the water and putting his lantern out just as we got into 'em.

Comment

lol...that was a kodak moment.Tonite i'm filling the hot tub up and the lid is open and the cat jumps onto the cover like she does.opps that cat sunk like a boat anchor and came out sceaming and meowing and the two dogs and old lady looked at me .like i had killed the cat but ole A catdemy was over on the porch looking like a wet noodle..i couldn't get to the camera fastenough.I thunk i hurt myself laughing so hard.

Comment

Was the ol lady and the dogs already in the hot tub?

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
            Was the ol lady and the dogs already in the hot tub?
            lol.............. no they were working in the yard!

Comment

well lets just say whiskey makes it a little harder to walk at 3 in the mornin. Luckily for me I didn't drop my bottle

Comment

Man i need to take a wlk with the lanterns with yall ,I can hold the lantern and smoke cigs and carrey a jagur bottle . and a gig and still stringem....
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by BDBA View Post
                  Me and a couple buddies got these lastnight in Tx city area walkin.
                  Nice flounders! Did yall have enough to be selective gigging or gigged the ones that made legal length limit?

Comment

What does BDBA mean??? Good show guys if you're a friend of Matts you're a friend of mine... Keep the reports coming guys...
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by single prong View Post
                      Nice flounders! Did yall have enough to be selective gigging or gigged the ones that made legal length limit?
                      We are selective. We select only the flounder that have white bottoms,, and brown tops.

Comment

Originally posted by single prong View Post
                        We are selective. We select only the flounder that have white bottoms,, and brown tops.

Comment

Asking on size only, didn't need or ask for the scarcasm

Comment

No sarcasm there sport. That's just how we roll. Size really doesn't matter

Comment

I apologize for being so sarcastic.

I understand what your asking. Unfortunately I am not to that point yet.
                              I know it must seem a lttle imature but my goal when gigging is to fill limits.
                              I have read that after that comes the trophy quest. Maybe in november, till then stick and move.

No body shots though.

Comment

Working...
                              X