Suggestions for tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for tomorrow

Where to fish tomorrow? Wade/Kayak/Surf. Anywhere from Galveston to Surfside.

A buddy is coming in town and we need a recommendation for good fishing tomorrow.

I'd appreciate any pointers.

lol I don't think you are going to get a ton of help for tomorrow. The tourney is tomorrow. Are you not fishing it?

Comment

SLP area
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

FP10.... haha nope. I'm not tying to cherry pick from someones spot. I just have a buddy coming in town and I'm new to the area. I rely on all the old salts in the area to point me in the right direction until I get the lay of the land.

Comment

Dawg... Hey, where exactly is the best spot around?

I've been over on the surfside side of the pass and know you can kayak Cold Pass area. But this past weekend I drove down to the Galveston side of the pass and walked around all those trail areas. There was a ton of Jeeps romping around back there and I saw a huge coyote right at sunset.

I noticed a lot of people wading the back side of the island probably 150 yards from the pass.

Is it best to fish right up near the pass or further down where they were? Or if you're talking the beach side, which side of the pass is better?

Thanks bud

Comment

Surfside beach between access 3 and 6 if the surf is down.been a few fish caught over there early
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

yes,its been good the past few days in surfside,good water and lots of bait.the bite has been from about 730 to 1030.they have been biting on something different each day. wed. topwaters,thur. plastics, fri. live shrimp. good luck!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Where is access 3 and 6? I've only been down there about 2 times. Is that down past the gas station, crabbing area, etc.? Or closer to the big bridge that comes into surfside?

Just wondering where I should buy bait. I bought some shrimp at the bait shop down under the bridge last time. But if it's further down toward the pass I'll probably go to the shop there Bright light or whatever its called.

Comment

access 1 is were the speed limit goes to 55, #5 is by the cell tower. buy bait before you go over the bridge,the first bait shop on the left had 6$ pints of shrimp
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X