Lews tournament speed spool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lews tournament speed spool

Bought one 2 months ago and I'm sold. Works great has a nice frame and isn't that heavy. Casts a country mile. Paid 151 dollars out the door. The pro version is all carbon fiber frame and is 179 and some change. But is uber light. Just giving y'all a heads up since shimano is Chinese now. The reel is manufactured in Korea and when I called customer service I talked to their main mechanic in Missouri and the service was great.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

or link!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

lol well here you go then http://www.lews.com/reels.htm
      Attached Files
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Nice is that big game on the spool?
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

no Andies igfa tourney 12lbs mono in the dark green the light green i forgot what it was prollly regular andies.

Comment

That is a sweet looking reel! I got hooked into the "Shimano only" school, but I'm learning that they aren't the only ones out there. It''s a little pricey for me but it looks fine from over here.
            What were you throwing beforehand?
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Shimano curado cu-200. Still have one. I sold the the other and still love the one. I have the new curados to me side by side the lews beat it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                or link!
                Here ya go Chris ,we have a thread about it here !
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

not me but i must say be very very sparing on the lube with the bearing or you wil back lash like a mother fucker becuase the spool will scream off line.

Comment

nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X