Obama's Pen is working overtime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama's Pen is working overtime!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/18/executive-order-establishing-coordinated-government-wide-initiative-prom

This man is unamerican!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

My ex works at IRS in Personnel -back when we were married, she'd come home and say they posted a job opening, grade such and such, but would tell me they are denying candidates that aren't over 30 and Hispanic for that position. This was common practice to fill quotas even though quotas are illegal. I thought folks were hired on abilities, not race and age. It is discrimination-period and so is his new directive. Pure BS. What a POS-anybody but Obama in 2012-even a cat "sleeping" in the road would make a better POTUS.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I might as well sell all my stuff and move to a beach in mexico with my fishing gear and a small wooden boat . Obama the failure of a social experiment. Is the title of his movie
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

General:

I'd say the title is: "How I screwed the USA and destroyed a country, its economy and its security-By a Traitor to the USA".
        Attached Files
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The sad thing about him being the prez is that if he would have come out and said while he was campaigning he wanted to bankrupt America the morons would still have voted for him.he is doing to America from the inside what bin laden did to russia,made them spend themselves broke in the afgan.war they fought and lost
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
          X