Immigration woes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration woes...

My fiance (first generation American[the legal way]) and her family are from El Salvador. Her cousin, also from El Sal has TONS of central american friends studying here on student visas.

She told me the other day that 10-15 of em are pregnant and the babies will be born here, making them US citizens. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

I have the inside scoop on **** like this because of my future in-laws and some of it is ridiculous. You think that anchor babies (from illegals) are a problem? Their family and family friends have some kids that are US citizens and others that are not because they had them in the US via student visa.

Shoot, her cousins future sister in law just came from LEBANON when she was 7 months pregnant, had the baby and left 2 days later. And they were here LEGALLY. Doesnt the friggin' CBP check for "bumps" when people here on tourist visas go through customs?

I have NO problem with student visas, tourist visas etc but there should be an amendment that the citizenship of all babies born to visa holders is to be transferred to the country of origin.

I'm tired of it!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I get it... If I were form C.A. or some P*** poor 3rd world country, I'd do everything I could to get my kid US citizenship. The problem is that the LAWS allow for it.

Well, technically, women who are not US citizens can not enter if they are in their 3rd trimester.

Comment

WOW
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

If Gummint would enforce current laws, then little issue would exist, but they don't and won't. It aint gonna change in that aspect and likely will continue to get enforced less and less. Only when some crazy-azz illegal from whatever farging country comes here and kills some high-profile gummint official, will they (Congress) react.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X