Solyndra-another BJHO Failure!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solyndra-another BJHO Failure!!!

Obama touted and toured Solyndra's offices in Fremont CA in 2010-he made sure they got a $535 MILLION gummint backed/guaranteed loan. Well they went teats up and filed Chapter 11. They are one of Obama's "Green" companies that he threw YOUR tax dollars at because they were a solar panel producer-they were on the ropes when he gave them OUR MONEY and still defends them today. It makes me sick that our stupid POTUS is so blind and idiotic to throw over 1/2 BILLION Dollars away. Plus Solyndra laid off it's 1100 employees, adding more unemployed to the numbers! Nice.

WAY TO GO BARRY!

Leave free enterprise to folks in REAL Bizness and keep your face out of bizness-after all, bizness is NOT a "Community Organizer Group" (ACORN) sucking off Gummint's teat-you never "worked" in real bizness in your entire life so do us all a favor and RESIGN before the FBI and Inspector General find all your crooked connections.

ABO in 2012!!!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

pretty shady deal.at least one of his largest campaign contributers got his money back out of the deal.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

The dammest thing is now the gubermint is investagating this now.What a crock! I smell a barry whosaine Obummer!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Looks like this Solyndra deal may crush BloBama-he pushed the "loan" through when it was known they were in deep shieet. Hope the SOB gets indicted. IMO, OBama himself should pay back the $557,000,000, and I doubt pimping out Michelle would generate over $20 per day.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
          pretty shady deal.at least one of his largest campaign contributers got his money back out of the deal.
          It's against the law for the government to be subordinate in this type of loan guarantee. The taxpayers are supposed to get their money back first.

And this is surprising...???
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
          X