LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Turner(GOP) won the U.S. House seat vacated when Weiner resigned in a HEAVY 3-1 democratic New York District over another democratic douche.

This is close to being like Scotts Brown winning Teddies set in MASS.

What does this tell you? Even those yankees are tired of this craaap?

Not all of them dang it. Sooo many libs that have their stinkin hand out for a freebee, they still can muster up a lotta votes for Idjit Obama. And he'll come out with some more BS promises that suckers will fall for-look at some of the Chronicle posts and almost all the GDN posts-bunch of obama lovers-probably literally-he is gay ya know.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Mind, District 9 is 40% Jewish, and it turned into a referendum on Obama policy towards Israel, as well as the Dem candidate voting for gay marriage.

Glad to see the Jewish vote waking up and realizing the Dems are pork eaters.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

WSJ had a great piece this morning...Dem's have lost the Jewish vote on their "anti Israel stance" This is a BIG block up there
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
          Mind, District 9 is 40% Jewish, and it turned into a referendum on Obama policy towards Israel, .
          Funny...we were writing that at the same time
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
            Funny...we were writing that at the same time
            Great minds....

Despite me being up half the night (not watching the election) monitoring the insurgent attack in Kabul. They finally cleaned that up about 4am our time this morning.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

It is great that the Jewish candidate lost in a Jewish district-it means something-some folks are actually paying attention-but many are not and still are tripping out on the Kool-Aid and have flashbacks that won't quit!!

I'm afraid that Obama will pull the wool over the "on the fence folks" with his SSI and Medicare/Medicaid rhetoric and will scare some old folks and others into voting Dummycratic by bashing the GOP that they will cut and carve up SSI and Medicare/Medicaid.

Don't stop bashing Obama and his BS policies-the louder our voices are, the more we drown out the stupid and ignorant (i.e.-the dumb folks that jumped onto the Hope & Change bandwagon and voted for the bastage). Just remember, the GOP also lost a predominently republican area to a dummycrat earlier this year. It aint over til Obama goes back to Chicago and does his Community Organizer thang again. VOTE A.B.O.-Anybody But Obama.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X