Tax Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Rate

OK...I RARELY rant about this stuff BUT I am pretty sick of being called "billionaire" by this administration. This new jobs bill will absolutely raise my taxes and I am no billionaire let alongh a millionaire! Being today is end of the quater tax day I just scratched another check. If this administration wants ME to hire people then lower my stupid taxes!!!!! I would write checks in the same amount IF NOT MORE if they were going to someone that worked for me as I know this would be his/her salary, home payments, car payments whatever. Right now my money goes to who knows what.

In today's WSJ, Republican candidate Herman Cain wrote an article on his tax proposal. It's called 999. 9% on my income, 9% corporate tax rate, and 9% national sales tax.

That is SO SIMPLE and yet there is no way it would ever pass.

Anyway, needed to rant as I just mailed the check. And oh yeah, will be paying my CPA also (which I do not mind paying at all as she saves me tons) as our system is so complex I need someone with a near PhD in tax code to help me...
    sigpic

x2 Brad-except I'm salaried now-was self-employed for 10 years and effectively was almost 50% in taxes adding in SSI, so felt like I should have just moved in with a welfare family and supported them all year long-bunch of BS. And with Obamazz, he knows how to WASTE tax monies only and you are corrrect-a flat tax rate would never be approved (you know like the U.K. has) because even our CPA's would object-the existing Tax Code sustains their jobs.

It amazes me how we are paying soooo much in taxes and get so little in return. If 1000s (actually 1000s of millions) of others like me and you pay nearly $50k in taxes per year, then why do we pay so much and get so little? I guess we have no voice and are forced to support Obama's Solyndra BS, "green" incentives which don't work, strangling business regulations, social agendas to "help" the poor (which is you and me after being farging taxed to death) and also pay for the leeches on society. I have one word-well actually 3-LET EM STARVE-worthless dregs.

VOTE A.B.O. Get GD Giummint outta bizness and do only what they were supposed to do-highways, military and protect borders-otherwise get the helloutta my life-am sick and tired of paying for BS-cut umemployment bennies to 6 months-if you can't find a job in 6 months-you probably are just a complete and utter POS and should starve to death for all I care-McDonalds and Walmart always have job openings-no excuse and likely if your unemployed for over 6 months, you only would qualify or have appropriate skills to ask if you wanted to "Biggie Size that Order" anyway. I been working non-stop sine 1981 and never have not worked, no matter how the economy was-I see no excuse whatsoever for some leech collecting unemployment for longer than 6 months.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X