468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Complainin'!!! Stop Grumblin'!!! Stop Cryin'!!! Kick Off Your Bedroom Slippers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Complainin'!!! Stop Grumblin'!!! Stop Cryin'!!! Kick Off Your Bedroom Slippers!!

What a f*cking dumbass!!! I wouldn't waste the energy to shake his hand. People say, "Respect The Office". To hell with that!! The way I see it, The Office is empty and unattended!!!! Obama is and should be fair game to anyone with the balls to tell him how it is!!

Our beautiful country has been infected with a major virus. We need to give "The Office" an aggressive and powerful treatment to make sure the virus never returns.

Just drumming up the votes again-his base is PO'd-they dint get there free gas and still have to pay their mortgage. In 2008, he basically said sit on your *** and I'll make sure you get $$. What a jerkazz, moron community organizer. Has no GD clue.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You down with OPP yeah you know me!Fomer President Obummer!That sound good!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
      X