Gulf Gigging: Team Phu Chopped Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf Gigging: Team Phu Chopped Wood

Fulish850, Choppedliver, and Hollywood go gulf gigging. As much as I love gigging the bays, bayous, estuaries, intracoastal waterway, etc, nothing is as beautiful as gigging the gulf of mexico at night.

Some HD videos and pics from last night... some are just cool looking, some are down right funny

Ten nice flounder, missed about three.

sheeeet??????????? what kinda gig is that in the last picture/youtube? it looks like a pitch fork.

Comment

Fun!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

hahah. No, it's not a pitch fork, it's a stainless steel threaded rod gig I made. They really hold the fish. All of us are using gigs I made. It might look huge in the vid but it's only about 4 3/4 inches wide

Comment

Way to get em.

Comment

Cool, that is a nice stargazer too!

Comment

Originally posted by Flat Bottom
              what kind of light is that first one
              Its dual led bulbs, its all home made stuff

Comment

Nice videos and you guys are set up for fish killing. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye...lol Never seen a fish strung that way!

Comment

LOL! Yea, i used to put it through the mouth / gills but the eye seems to be a bit quicker. I go gigging a lot more now that I'm not dragging a big *** car battery in a tub.

Comment

Nice videos guys. What is that tool made of that you are using to remove the flounder ?

Comment

Its made of stainless steel, just something I made , welding is a hobby of mine, I made that, the gigs, etc

Comment

What camera is that? GoPro?

Comment

Cliff used a Olympus I believe . None of us has a go pro.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Plus One on Choppedliver's giggs and now this is the only gigg head I will use. I've tried them all over the years and the threaded giggs that I got from Chris/choppedliver hasn't let me down yet. Had a 21 incher run the other night and only got one tine in her and still had a time pulling her off the gigg. GREAT STUFF

Comment

Nice.....Thanks,
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X