"are you ready for some bullchip"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "are you ready for some bullchip"!

ESPN pulled Hank Jr.'s Monday Night Football song because he made a reference to Oblowme and Boehner playing golf.

In an interview Monday morning on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," Williams, unprompted, said of Obama's outing on the links with House Speaker John Boehner: "It'd be like Hitler playing golf with (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu."

Asked to clarify, Williams said, "They're the enemy," adding that by "they" he meant Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

Anchor Gretchen Carlson later said to him, "You used the name of one of the most hated people in all of the world to describe, I think, the president." Williams replied, "Well, that is true. But I'm telling you like it is."

I agree with Hank. Oblowme is a worthless POTUS and is effectively an enemy of the Economy and Taxpayers (but is LOVED by Welfare Dregs).

Way to go Hank!!! You told it like it is and now Major Mass Media pulled your song-pretty much bullchip IMO.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X