Clear All

• OU v Texas Tech

bet alex was happy..its 10:37 a.m.......... and ou STILL sucks
    Attached Files

Hell yes O Who???? You know, "You can't spell C*CKS*CKER WITHOUT OU"

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
    InKed Angler

Comment

Only thing I didn't like was fact that Big 12's only chance at No. 1 this year was ou, but then again, I like LS of U more than ou, so farge em and Stoops-they played like crapola anyway.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

guns up were going crazy saturday night. It was a good game to watch too.

Comment

I'm overseas on a business trip so I couldn't watch the Tech game or the Texans game this weekend. I was getting live updates via text message from one of my college friends. I was able to get the last quarter radio feed via the internet and some of the highlights on ESPN. What a game. I'm happy for my Raiders. I'm going to take the kids to a game in Lubbock later this year. I think Tuberville will be a good addition long term.

"Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Working...
          X