X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very good comment on the OWS crowd.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This guy get it.

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

It certainly explains part of the reason Oblowme got elected in 2008 as well-the coddled, spoiled kids turned on us and voted for the GD Community Organizer-they are spoiled little brats that got a BMW or Lexus when they graduated HS. They expected "Change" and when they hit the real world, they found out they have to actually work to survive-that wasn't what they thought since their nose was always wiped by Mommy at home and now snot is running out of their nose and they don't know what to do. Sure is a sad state that the Ocuupy Wall Street idjits can't understand they have to EARN what they need and not be handed everything-just like Peggy Joseph-lazy-azz mofos that BELIEVE they are entitled to every focking thing and don't have to work for it. Can't wait to see these lazy azzes in 30 years-hopefully most will have died from starvation or maybe, just maybe, figured it out, got a job and actually contributed to society. Just think if these idjits had been paying taxes for the last 20 years-I doubt they'd be doing this-they'd be PO'd about some slimebag jerk trying to sponge off society on THEIR Tax dollars!!

I really liked the news a few weeks ago when they were beotchin about their iPads being stolen and their iPhones and money while they sat on their azz "protesting". Who pays for these "protesters" to subsist? I hope the Police tear gases em all and runs em out of all the towns-their message is BS, they do nothing constructive and their parents should be whipped or caned. Look at the pure genius of the dumbazz in the Atlanta vid posted on the "Haftin to be Uproared" vid/post, she certainly exudes brillance, so I can understand why she aint working-too damn stupid and lazy to be employed-so between the dumazz like the stoopeedd Atlanta lady and the spoiled, "gimme gimme" brats, WTH do you expect? Tazer em all, gas em all and cut off all welfare to any OWS folks.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What everyone should do is just IGNORE them.

Once the winter comes in the losers will crawl right back to Mom&Dad's basement.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Oakland gassed em and they arrested 97 of them-good for them. The OWS are mostly college kids-which reflects the post and unemployed.

Wouldn't they be better served looking for a job instead of "camping out" and complaining they want a job?
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X