Quanell X in the news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quanell X in the news.

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Particularly insightful comment below the article, "Keeping racism alive puts money in his pocket."
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

What a swell guy!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

So what if he charges $$$ and is a demogogue. Sheeit, so's Oblowme-Obama is worse but ya don't hear the minorities crying when Obama asks them for money-sheeit, they jump up and down and praise the bastage while he farges em each and every day-folks deserve what they get/ask for-shame on them. They are stupid. In 4 years, QX will be elected mayor or senator by the same dumbsheets that elect Sheila Jackson Lee year after year-I hope they choke on their votes. I doubt they even get a kiss during the intercoursing!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The only good X is a Dos XX! Gotta be careful or you'll go home with XXXX......

Comment

Working...
          X