468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you feel about civic duty during this time of the goverments life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you feel about civic duty during this time of the goverments life?

i got this summons thing saying if i dont show up for jury duty on the 28th and if i dont i gotta go to court on December something to tell em why.... i want to say **** them but im not sure yet.
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Civic duty is civic duty. It doesn't matter who's in office.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Agreed. Civic Duty is a responsibility, Idiotic gummint is irresponsibilty. Go to Jury Duty, if they're guilty, give em the MAX because the way parole works, they serve 1/5 of the sentence, so if a child molester, max him out so at least your kids will be grown by the time some liberal, soft-hearted (and soft-headed) mamby pansy cries for him and let's the sick ******* out so he can rape more little children.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I could understand if you miss work and dont get paid for jury duty.I get paid for it and am always home early only picked once to come back.So yea we are obligated to go its part of our judicial system .

Comment

Get a rope!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
            Get a rope!
            We are running out of rope lol.

Comment

Do your part and take it very serious. Be proud you live in a country where trial by jury is an option.

Comment

Working...
              X