Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama calls Ft. Hood shootings "workplace violence"

No words needed....

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!

If that happened in the Oval Ofiice I bet it wouldn't be called workplace violence!!
    Beandaddy

Comment

Just shows his total ignorance and a damn good reason he should RESIGN in disgrace-what a POS-worst POTUS EVER!!!!! maybe that person shooting at the Whitehouse a few weeks back was "workplace violence"?

I just looked at my taxes paid this year so far-almost 40% of my salary goes to pay for shiftless, non-contributory POS like Obama-I wish he and the rest of his likes would just farging go away-China is a nice place for the likes of Comrade Obama. Why the farge are people so GD blind to vote for "Give it Away to worthless welfare folks", i.e. Dummycrats? I guess they are as stupid as farging Obama. It is sickening and too bad we can't do **** about it until 2012 when Obam hits the farging streets-likely doing his "'Munity Organizin" again so the welfare ***** from Tampa can have 15 more basterd children from 3 different "daddies"-cut her lady parts off and the daddies junk off and make dog food out of them. If those dummycrat folks want to "save the world", then go for it but leave me the fock alone and get outta my GD wallet-you are nothing but thieves and spend other folks money while the congress goes out and buys stocks before they pass laws boosting a company-aint it great they can get away with Insider Trading but YOU cannot-you would be in jail. The PIGS walk on two feet. George Orwell was a genius and was 100% correct-we have PIGS running the Farm-maybe time to fry some bacon at the next election! Fock em all and fry the bacon til it's crisp!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        Just shows his total ignorance and a damn good reason he should RESIGN in disgrace-what a POS-worst POTUS EVER!!!!! maybe that person shooting at the Whitehouse a few weeks back was "workplace violence"? I just looked at my taxes paid this year so far-almost 40% of my salary goes to pay for shiftless, non-contributory POS like Obama-I wish he and the rest of his likes would just farging go away-China is a nice place for the likes of Comrade Obama. Why the farge are people so GD blind to vote for "Give it Away to worthless welfare folks", i.e. Dummycrats? I guess they are as stupid as farging Obama. It is sickening and too bad we can't do **** about it until 2012 when Obam hits the farging streets-likely doing his "'Munity Organizin" again so the welfare ***** from Tampa can have 15 more basterd children from 3 different "daddies"-cut her lady parts off and the daddies junk off and make dog food out of them. If those dummycrat folks want to "save the world", then go for it but leave me the fock alone and get outta my GD wallet-you are nothing but thieves and spend other folks money while the congress goes out and buys stocks before they pass laws boosting a company-aint it great they can get away with Insider Trading but YOU cannot-you would be in jail. The PIGS walk on two feet. George Orwell was a genius and was 100% correct-we have PIGS running the Farm-maybe time to fry some bacon at the next election! Fock em all and fry the bacon til it's crisp!
        Robalo: its a shame you have a hard time expressing your feelins. LolIts amazing how watergate destroyed nixon. The public was outraged and disgusted over a little " break in". Obama has had countless scandals involving billions of tax dollars, voter fraud, assossiactions with known terrorists (that he actually admits to), and the worst yet, walking guns across the border that eventually were used tokill us citizens. And no one even bats an eye... what a crying shame. Absolute shame...

Comment

Have you read that the DEA has started a Drug Money laundering Scheme set up almost identical to the ATF's "Fast & Furious"? OUR Gummint is now laundering drug money FOR the Cartels on purpose under the premise that they'll find the top players in the Cartels. Really makes sense-millions have been lost (like the thousands of guns lost under Fast & Furious). Any moron involved in the drug cartel including the DEA already know the key players, so WTF are they doing other than making the Cartels more cash? Holder needs to be imprisoned. Sen. Issa has called for an investigation, just like he did on Fast & Furious. Unfargingbelievable how GD dumb our gummint really is. Holder should be tried, found guilty and be sentenced to death-after all he effectively killed a Border patrol Agent with his "Fast & Furious" fiasco, now they are doing an almost identical "sting" using cash instead of guns-hey, it aint their GD money so WTF why not. It's your tax dollars being given to drug cartels by OUR gummint!! How farging nice is that!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Your preaching to the choir!!!

The kunta kinte administration has accrued SO much baggage over the past 3 years that I dont know how he could even defend himself when it comes time to debates

If the GOP were smart, they would start reviewing every piece of legislation approved/proposed, scandals, from day 1. There is so much bad policy created every day that people forget how bad he is.

Everyone can remember the biggies like obamacare,
            dont ask dont tell,
            bill ayres,
            acorn...

the GOP needs to remind the people about things like not
            backing Israel,
            lavish trips around the world,
            a round of golf every 3 days at exclusive member only PGA courses,
            no national greeting for easter,
            not being at Arlington National Cemetery,
            allocating millions of dollars to rebuild Mosques in destitute countries around the world,
            using the return of KIA soldiers as a photo op even when the family asked that no pictures be taken,
            Solyndra,
            fast and furious,
            not deporting illegal family members in the US,
            politicizing the retirement of the Space Shuttle Program by allocating the retires shuttles to states that support him,
            ordering bin laden be killed on site (they easily could have taken him alive),
            subsidizing electric cars and renewal energy,
            endorsing Arab brotherhood funded riots across Africa,
            Sending US soldiers to protect muslims in Africa from "radical Christians"
            Frowning upon "American Exceptional-ism"
            Help me out Robalo

Comment

Good post SFEF.

The POS POTUS has pointed everywhere but in the MIRROR to blame folks. He is IMO the same as electing a radical muslim middle easterner-he disrespects our own country, allows Soldier's remains to be put in a GD Landfill!!! Says **** like "workforce violence" for the Fort Hood terrorist attack (probably was a cousin of his). His wife is a piece of trash-acts like one, dresses like one and is one. He is the definifion of a Demogogue. He makes me sick to my stomach and I wish he'd resign-he should bolster the US economy but cannot. His SunPower 1.2 BILLION dollar LOAN guarantee will slap us all in the wallet soon and is another "Solyndra" soon to happen. They are about to put an import fee on Chinese solar panels-which is another artificial way to keep SunPower in bizness. If he's so hellbent on solar power, why not import chinese panels and use them instead of throwing money at money losing, poorly run businesses-the gummint aint a bizness and knows nada about bizness and finance-if it was, it'd have been Chapter 7 50 years ago.

I cannot understand how any human being that has or does work can support Obama or his policies-he has done nothing to aid the economy-only hurt it by adding more power and authority to gummint agencies to "oversee" normal bizness practices. If he actually wanted to help the economy, he'd hire smart folks that are not his campaign contributors. I wish we could impeach the SOB-where is Monica Lewinsky when we need her the most?

Comment

Working...
              X