Mildew Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mildew Cleaner

You may have heard of this stuff before but today was my first. The soft top on my jeep mildewed real bad for some reason this year and I have tried all kinds of stuff to get it off and nothing would do it. A guy posted on a jeep forum that he had the same problem and he found some stuff that worked great, "Mean Green Mildew Destroyer", so I did a search and found that Dollar General carries it and we have one in Baytown. I bought a 32 oz spray bottle of it for $2.00, went home and sprayed a small area, waited about 5 minutes and sprayed it off with the water hose and the mildew was gone. I sprayed the whole top, waited about 5 minutes, sprayed it off with the hose and the top look's new again. I went down to the car wash and spent another $2 just to make sure I got all the mildew destroyer off the jeep's paint. This is some good stuff and I only used a little over half the bottle on this job.
    A Little deeper in debt.

great info thanks for posting. I will have to pick up a bottle soon.
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

FYI, instead of power washing my driveway I spray bleach using a pump-up sprayer and full strength bleach. My driveway, and curbs in my neighborhood are the cleanest in Friendswood. And it stays that way for years.....
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
      X