egret wedgetail's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egret wedgetail's

anybody use these they look interesting?

I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

I thought the same thing today. (but I caught a flounder, in the surf, with a spoon last summer so I will throw anything ☺)

Comment

I have some old wedge tails in my box but they are not those I can tell you is it works just like a swim bait from ttf or storm. Only difference is the tail looks different so a different silhouette.
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Yea I've caught some fish on them. Downside is they are expensive and don't cast that well. They have awesome action though and if you rig it with a 1/16 head it sinks almost like a corky.

Comment

Identical to the Stanley wedgetail they sale at Academy.

Comment

I used the Stanley 3.5 in. wedge tail shad (firetiger) on a 1/8 oz head last summer at the Sabine Jetty both trout and reds ate it up. The only problem was when the blue fish would come by you could kiss goodbye to the tail they would nip that orange tail right off. The bait has good action.

Comment

I bought a bag of the Bayou Chubs at academy on the seawall last summer in the clear/silver flake/chartreuse tail. Caught big sand trout to 18" on them for two or three mornings straight. Like 52M28 the bluefish ended up getting the most of them and my jigheads. remind me of the cocohoe minnow with more action due to the heavier tail.

Comment

Working...
              X