Obama and Canucks-They Hate Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama and Canucks-They Hate Obama

I like Canadians now, since they hate Obama. I aint no fan of Palin (I think we woulda beat Obama had she not been placed on the ticket in 2008), but you need to watch this link about Canadian Talk Show Host blasting Obama. Seems like Obama prefers to make the US more dependent on Terrorists than Canucks-I prefer a Canadian over some Terrorist (Iran, Iraq, Saudi, Algeria, Western Africa-all terrorists or commie influenced). Looking forward to his self-serving cheerleading lies he spews tonight in his State of the Union. maybe someone will ask him how much Solyndra helped tthe US gain energy independence-Obama must be on crack, meth, LSD or X-he's absolutely and completely NUTS to believe a windmioll or solar panle will provide the US enrgy needs-maybe in his Village where his worthless birth Father lives can survive on a fire and bushmeat while chasing birds and prey for dinner sinmce that's all they have to woprry about is finding the next meal-not paying their mortgage, gassing their car and paying TAXES.

What a way to treat your own neighboring country-just hit them in the groin and say Farge off-WTG Obama-where's your GD "Apology" for the US like you gave other countries? Farging idiot-this is like having your dog crap on your neighbor's doorstep.

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X