You decide-is she right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You decide-is she right?

After listening to "Jo", I have come up with an idea to eliminate welfare abuse. In one week we could solve the "Welfare Crisis" by simply hiring two Cajuns-Emile Boudreaux and Phillippe Duhon. We tell them that a new hunting season starts tomorrow but the limit is one welfare abuser per day. In one week, employment figures will double, lines will be seen out Mickey Ds for filling out employment forms because each welfare abuser will be scared of Boudreaux and Duhon since no Cajun can kill just one. Welfare problem solved, economy booms and Duhon and Boudreaux served their Country honorably. Win Win. Plus Obama's Aunt is AMF.

I actually think "Jo" is Maxine Waters. Obviously stupid and just farging stupid-says it all.

Added: Great story-our new receptionist was at Pizza Hut Sunday picking up her ordered to go pizza-she waited 10 minutes for a Democrat with a Lone Star card trying to buy a pizza-card was rejected, the welfare democrat argued with clerk, clerk said please let me wait on another customer-receptionist got her pizza, the Democrat cut her off on her way out and started telling her she done got her pizza because she was white-she told him, “No, I ordered ahead and have a job so I can pay for my own food.” She’s a very smart young lady!!
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

That's why Boudreaux should be allowed to shoot em-she needs to be dead-that would be the best contribution to Society she could make.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i need BP meds after listening to that...

Comment

OMG! That's the whole problem in a nut shell
        "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Galveston340

I NEED that sticker!!! Where can I buy one? So GD true.

Comment

Love the sticker..
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
            X