matagorda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matagorda

Went to matty off the beach with my fourwheeler and into east matty.Same as you would expect as soon as the sun came up the wind started blowing. Was back out of the water by 9:00 Am ,Had a good solid blow up and had a red,then i stuck a good solid trout .
    Attached Files
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Nice trout!! Thanks for the report.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

good report and a nice fish! at least 5 lbs i seen her
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Very nice

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice trout,Congrats
          nk
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Lurefisher, Rick mentioned to me at the weight in you went out on the 4 wheeler, sounds like you had a good time. Nice trout!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks all ,Yeh explorer cool little spot Ole Sneeky taught me years ago.I just cant drive down the beach in my Dully truck,that thing just wants to dig down so i just park jump on fourwheeler.Im looking to go in the morning get a couple more.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Hey Lurefisher, I heard of a 28 inch trout coming out my little honey hole a few weeks back...I personally know of some hogs coming out of that place this time of year.Good place to try for that Star Tourney and be back home by 10am in the morning.We sure have had some good stringers from ther....keep up the good work..

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                Thanks all ,Yeh explorer cool little spot Ole Sneeky taught me years ago.I just cant drive down the beach in my Dully truck,that thing just wants to dig down so i just park jump on fourwheeler.Im looking to go in the morning get a couple more.

Comment

get on it!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                  X