Tails & Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tails & Tunes

Please drop by & check out our booth @ Tails & Tunes Outdoor Expo booth.

I will have blanks to bend & other odds & ends to look at.
    We will also be available to demo any techniques you might want to learn.

If there is anything in particular you want me to make sure & bring, let me know!!!

Thanks
    Shawn

We will have a raffle benefiting Rods For Soldiers at our booth. The winner will receive a custom Shoal Patrol Rod, not pre-made, but you pick the components and I make it custom for you!!! I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

Shawn

Comment

Loading up, what seems like my whole house & about to head down to T&T. Hope to see everyone there.

Comment

Thanks Shaun.Ill be in a little later!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Just had some great conversating over some ice cold beer with great new friends. Chicken Boy is set up right next to me & Coe's "booth buddy", who by the way is one hell of an metal artist, Hung around after tuhe festivities and knocked back a few with me. This is a great set up and I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.
          Gotta go now, I am on guard duty & the front seat of the Jeep is calling.
          BTW- bring OFF and fly killer!!
          Shawn.

Comment

Shawn,it was good meeting you and I look forwards to your advice and help with my first build!Thanks again!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Thanks to all who came by & introduced themselves!! We had a blast!!

Comment

Working...
              X