$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$

Apparently, I’m supposed to be more outraged by what Mitt Romney does with his money than by what Barack Obama does with mine.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Gotta hand it to Romney,he earned it like a buisnessman,Didnt take it away from others like a Farging Thief!
    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Coe-now you get the Obama Plan-those that work should just be quiet and let Obama and his henchmen use it anyway they deem fit. A man that never has worked for a living and only suckled off the taxpayers' teats knows more about business than anyone else-just ask Obama and he'll tell you that After all, he didn't get to be POTUS by taking bribes, kickbacks, passing laws favorable to his "firends" and preying on the Black Community for votes for nothing-he gave George Kaiser's company $530,000,000-all because Kaiser gave him a few million-that is supply and demand in action-you supply Obama campaign money and he demands Congress give away tax money to his buddies free of charge or review. That is how Obama defines supply and demand.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

How come we cant do that down in the Eagleford Robalo? sounds like a good way to operate.

Comment

Working...
        X