Fly tying cubby/carel - Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly tying cubby/carel - Free

That's the best way I can describe this item. VJER made this himself and used it for tying his own flies. He made hundreds over the years. His widow, Lynne found it and asked me to see if anyone here would like to have it. She really wants it to go to someone who will use it rather than the alternative. Vic would want it that way. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll get you in touch so you can pick it up. It's located here in Angleton. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Dawg would use the heck out of it Sandy.You may want to pm him.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Well, I took a look at it today and Lynne said she meant to sell it to help with the bills. So I'm withdrawing it as a freebie. Sorry y'all, it was my misunderstanding. I'll put it down in the garage when I get some pics of it. It's a real quality piece, made with care by Vic.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Send me some free pics, may be interested in it.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

I sent the pics to Dawg and never heard back. I finally just put it in the Garage. So go take a look if you're interested. Thanks, Sandy

Comment

Working...
          X