evening wade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evening wade

Posted 05 June 2009 09:38 PM I finally hooked up with a fish this year! Dead set on using topwaters in the beachfront I finally caught a few fish!

Nothing big but fun. I looked at the web cam all day today and hoped that it would stay calm by time I got there at 6 pm. I had my bone spook working hard.

I had a guy to the left of me and one to the right and they were using plastics, they looked dark, but hooking up with undersized or maybe even sandtrout. I had nothing at first but then a nice splash around my spook jr.

My first hook up was a throw back. Started to fan about again but found that fishing from South to North along the second sand bar was a producer.

I had a few pops and then blow ups but no hook ups but when it was said and done and I was out of the water at 715pm. I had two on the stringer. I will be back in the morning. I hope the full moon don't spoil the fun. It seems like I wait for the golden opertunity each year to fish the beach front knowing I will catch something with a topwater.

Please let the winds lay slack tonight for ice cream conditions in the morning...boat stays in the garage this weekend!

Nothing big but a 15"&16" hard charging spec to eat.

way to go!! hoping to do the same with the same topwater tomm AM!!

Comment

Nice report Kevin....Good to see you back out there!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice fish, way to hit that evening surf.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

nice catch
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
          X