Robalo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robalo...

...what is your email address and zip code???

http://www.barackobama.com/om-dinner...th-barack_URL?

I had to speed read the rules and found this:

"Fifty (50) potential winners will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held at Obama for America Headquarters on July 14, 2012. Sponsor may, at its option, conduct a background check on each potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner from receiving any prize based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion that awarding any prize to such potential winner could result in a safety or security risk to any person or persons or could result in the disruption of any event associated with the Promotion."

I added the bold.
    Naw, Jerry is disqualified. Sorry.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

SWEET.COM !!!lmao
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Obamaisacommiebastard@anythingforavoteormoney.net or taxdacrapouttameubastard@eatcrapulyingposmofo.com

Zip is 77554

I signed up once-and offered to cook dinner for him-something he'd like - some "Bo"-B-Q. Never got a response from the Chief Dogeater.

I would cook it for him, but I do not eat dogmeat-maybe that's a reason he married Michelle?
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

A further disqualifier is that Robalo's zip is not 60647.
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Wasn't sure what Kenya's zip code is, so used Galveston instead. Could have used his POS, illegal alien Aunt's zip he has coyoted here in Boston that sucks down welfare checks like JT drinks beer.

You could try my other email:

Gohometokenya@crackhaidcocksuckrindawhitehouse.org
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hahahaha!!! I love it.

Comment

Working...
              X