Union Members Threaten Scott Walker And His Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Members Threaten Scott Walker And His Family

Some real ignorant people on twitter threatening the governor and his family. Unbelievable!!
    Where's the call for calm and civility from BO? I'll be amazed if this even makes the news.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I only read the first few, but they be talkin funny...sounds more racial than anything else. They afeared they gone lose they food stamps, if you ask me. Can you pay for internet service with food stamps? Must be hapnin' somewheres. Losers!
    "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Psycho sore losers

Comment

I truly believe that all those folks should be arrested for Terroristic Threats. They are voicing death threats against the Wisconsin Governor and that is ILLEGAL and WRONG and each and every one of them should IMMEDIATELY be arrested, jailed and tried by a jury and sent to prison. They said murder/kill/assassinate-not anything interpretive-they outright said it.

If Ted Nugent gets investigated for his off the cuff remark, then why aren't these folks ARRESTED. What in the name of HELL is wrong with our government for not arresting them NOW. My god, if someone even implies something terrible against the POTUS or CONGRESS, they are IMMEDIATELY investigated-these people made blatant, clear and concise demands for DEATH-even to the Governor's wife and children. LOCK THE BASTARDS UP NOW.

FURTHER, WHERE IS THE POS POTUS ON THIS-THE FOCKING WORTHLESS RACE WAR POT STIRRER HIMSELF?

I myself am disgusted with these "people"-they are wrong and should be arrested, imprisoned and never let out for fear of what they could do in Society.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          I truly believe that all those folks should be arrested for Terroristic Threats. They are voicing death threats against the Wisconsin Governor and that is ILLEGAL and WRONG and each and every one of them should IMMEDIATELY be arrested, jailed and tried by a jury and sent to prison. They said murder/kill/assassinate-not anything interpretive-they outright said it.

If Ted Nugent gets investigated for his off the cuff remark, then why aren't these folks ARRESTED. What in the name of HELL is wrong with our government for not arresting them NOW. My god, if someone even implies something terrible against the POTUS or CONGRESS, they are IMMEDIATELY investigated-these people made blatant, clear and concise demands for DEATH-even to the Governor's wife and children. LOCK THE BASTARDS UP NOW.

FURTHER, WHERE IS THE POS POTUS ON THIS-THE FOCKING WORTHLESS RACE WAR POT STIRRER HIMSELF?

I myself am disgusted with these "people"-they are wrong and should be arrested, imprisoned and never let out for fear of what they could do in Society.
          Agree a million percent!!
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

they are the 6% of the unemployed that use free computers in the free libraries that they get to on free transportation.Robalo nailed it.
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I say ,pay them no attention as they are worthless and useless and COWARDS!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
              X