Voter Registration Injunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voter Registration Injunction

Check this chit out! The farkin' judge was appointed by Obama in 2011. I wonder how he'll rule on this??
    "A federal judge in Galveston is to consider motions in a lawsuit filed by a Washington-based voters' rights group that contends Texas laws make it illegally difficult to register voters."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

$5 he says law is farged and allows dead folks to vote two or three times like in 2008 under ACORN Guidelines for Regstering Voters.

Betcha the gourp "Voting for America" is another "new" version of ACORN and likely employs many illegals, the COB or CEO is a minority that strongly believes that votes should be cast based on skin color and likely is pusching for amnesty for illegal immigrants -ALL PAID FOR BY YOU-THE TAXPAYER!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X