sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharks

my buddy was wadefishing fairly close to the bridge and had a red on about 26" saw a big shark tailing it and ate it to the gills in 1 bite. heard of a few around the narrows in summer but not closer to the bridge. anyone seen big sharks in chocolate? he said it had the little square corner on the tail. assume it was a bull.

I've caught many sharks around the pass I don't frequent Chocolate much but suppose one could get way up in there no problem...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

last year i was walking/fishing the shoreline near 2004 bridge and saw 6' + bull cruise along the top of the water for like 10 or 15 seconds... they def. get in there...
      Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

I've got a 5ft bull that frequents my canal at tiki. They go where they want. I think that bulls are often found upstream in fresh water rivers as well.
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

Yes. Bull sharks are the baddest sharks around. They will go anywhere in search of food, and when they find the food, they pretty much will stay in that area. They range from 100 miles out into the gulf to 100 miles up the coastal rivers.

Comment

That doesn't suprise me...i've seen em up in some of those upper bays too, and i've recently seen them in the canal lights at night.

P.S. Go back to the Refuge.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I am sticking to drift fishing for now on Just kidding.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I heard that a great white attacked two boats in Chocolate last week .... yall better stay away from that place....
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Come on now Muddskipper...You didnt go to eATMe too....did you?

Comment

We guna need a bigger boat!!!!

Jaws movie!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                      I heard that a great white attacked two boats in Chocolate last week .... yall better stay away from that place....
                      I think he meant a "GradyWhite" ran up on a couple of boats...LOL

"Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                      "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

I heard it was actually TWO great whites and they coordinated their attack! Hundreds died in the massacre! We should all flee to the WHITE HOUSE...
                        LOL
                        Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

As high as the salinty is right now it would not suprise to see them way up the bayou right now. Then again it does not matter for the Bulls. Years ago I had a Trout taken from me at the loading docks across from the 2004 Bridge, that been the closest to the bridge encounter for me.

AQUA PIMP
                          AQUA PIMP......
                          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                          X