China In Recession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China In Recession

This is eerily similar to current US policy!

"Many local governments, bearing the brunt of economic slowdown, have been lobbying for Beijing to relax property controls and credit curbs to local projects, according government economists familiar with the policy-making process.

Local governments have seen revenues from property-related land sales tumbling, as they struggle to repay 10.7 trillion yuan ($1.68 trillion) in debt.

But Beijing has made clear that it will not repeat another massive fiscal stimulus similar to the one in 2008, which bolstered growth but left an unwelcome legacy of strong inflationary pressures and a potential property bubble.

Policymakers have so far offered a few modest and more targeted programs, such as extending a "cash for clunkers" program to boost car sales and offering incentives for consumers to buy more energy-efficient appliances.

However, analysts say the central bank may have to ease policy further by cutting banks' reserve requirement ratios (RRR) or interest rates again to help stabilize growth."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Sounds like Clinton's Mortgage Policies are being effectuated in China-good for them, they can have a mortgage breakdown due to giving loans to obviously unqualified applicants-just like Clinton's Administration did that caused the mortgage crisis we have today. WTG!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X