Roseanne Barr for Vice President-yeah sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseanne Barr for Vice President-yeah sure

The "GREEN PARTY" (commie libertards) are thinking about having Roseanne Barr run as the VP. Perfect, I hope she does and I hope MILLIONS vote for the Green Party.

From today's Chronicle (this is farging hilarious to even consider that wacko for politics-why not Rosie O'Donnell?):

American Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein is considering signing actress Roseanne Barr as her running mate.

The Roseanne sitcom star announced her desire to challenge U.S. incumbent Barack Obama in February, launching an election campaign with the left-leaning third party just a few days later.

The comedienne recently failed to rally up enough support from delegates, losing out to Stein, but Barr is still holding out hope she may land a spot on the ticket, making plans to attend the Green Party Convention in Baltimore, Maryland this weekend in a bid to solidify her place in a race for the White House.

And it appears she’s being strongly considered for the position of vice president, with Stein’s campaign manager, Ben Manski, telling The Washington Post that Barr is one of the people on the politician’s “shortlist.”

You LIBS may wanna vote for Stein and Roseanne-hope so-takes away from the lying, theivin ******* known as Barack Hussein Obama-the scourge on the USA.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

wow,really?
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nothing suprises me at this point.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
        .....I was flippin' channels one night a few months ago and caught some show she was on from her place in Hawaii.....she's nuttier than a Pecan Pie to say the least.
        I bet PETA has a fit when she sunbaths-they try to toss the Whale back in the ocean!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Naaaaasssty!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
            (AKA Evans Marine Services)
            4340 19th St.
            Bacliff, Texas 77518
            http://evansmarine.net
            http://boatwerxtx.com
            main@boatwerxtx.com