More Obama Lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Obama Lies

Obama touted the July U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics job report, saying 163,000 Americans got jobs in July. WOWZER, eh-BUT WAIT-He forgot that the same report that said 155,000 workers were fired and 135,000 stopped looking for work in July.

The unemployment rate went up from 8.2 percent to 8.3 percent because 20,000 more people lost jobs than lost unemployment benefits.

In July, the working percentage of our labor force fell to 63.2 percent.

NICE SPIN YA GOT GOING THERE OBAMA-WORKS ON STUPID FOLKS-SADLY STUPID FOLKS CAN VOTE AND MOST VOTE FOR DEMOGOGUES LIKE OBAMA.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Take away the new jobs being created in Texas because of the Eagleford, Ealgebine, wolfberry, etc oil shale plays and it would be much worse.

But I believe Obama is taking credit for that too.

Comment

And now he thinks Michelle should be paid to be first lady!
      Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
      (AKA Evans Marine Services)
      4340 19th St.
      Bacliff, Texas 77518
      http://evansmarine.net
      http://boatwerxtx.com
      main@boatwerxtx.com
      281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Originally posted by evansmarine View Post
        And now he thinks Michelle should be paid to be first lady!
        She's a whore aint she, so she always expects payment-and her entourage and free, very expensive trips are not satisfaction enough for the likes of her-after all, her **** don't stink. Like to like-him and her-Two pieces of **** in a Pod.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X