Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Sunday-Freeport

Guys,

Decided to take a bunch of guys and go hit the snapps and AJs. Ended up making it a 1/2 (35 mile trip) day because one of my crew didn't ask for a full day kitchen pass. (So didn't get far enough for aj's and grouper)

Not too much gear got broken....One broken falcon rod, 2 jigs lost, one knife jig lost, 1 shark, kings tore the hell out of trolling baits, one of my crew hooked one of my accurates up with a 400-500 pound dolphin....lost $50 worth of braid, one torn bean bag, lots of puke due to john's bad hangover. I can't ***** though....they were a good crew!!

Enjoy the pics. Snapps between 11-15 pounds. One was almost 16 pounds. All in all....a good day.

WS
    Attached Files

Nice haul for just 1/2 day.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Cool WS. Thanks for the report. Too bad about the broken stuff and puke-ola and bean bag. I guess we all have same type problems with our guests-maybe we should make them bring their own tackle-bet less breakage happens then.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good work! Shoulda landed the dolphin.

Comment

Nice snaps. Thanks for the report and pics

Comment

nice 1/2 day on the big pond.congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
            X