Close call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close call!

Check out this Freeway sign up in Canada... It's rockin' out, wait until the end though...

Jay Mangat shot this amazing footage as a sign on Deerfoot approaching 32nd Ave in the NE of Calgary was being blown around. At the end of the video, one of ...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Hahaha damn thats some high quality engineering right there hahahaha

Comment

Cool video. I'm passing it along to our structural guys. That'll give 'em fits and nightmares.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
        Cool video. I'm passing it along to our structural guys. That'll give 'em fits and nightmares.

Our structural guy looked at it. The sign structure is properly designed. The total area of the sign boards on it is larger than what the structure was designed for. He wasn't aware that there was a windstorm w/ 60 mph winds, though. See link below.

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Edmonton Journal offers information on latest national and international events & more.
        Last edited by Oleander Kayaker; August 21, 2012, 10:11 AM.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Cool video ! Horrible background music lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
          I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't have driven under the middle of that. One of the sides, maybe.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
              Cool video ! Horrible background music lol

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
              Couldn't have said it better myself haha
              Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Cool.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Cool.

x2

Comment

They forgot the mighty puddy
                    May your rod never go limp

Comment

The wind was lined up on the perfect frequency to get that thing moving -- same thing happens to suspension bridges occasionally.
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That's an ohhhh **** moment!
                        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                        X