SLP gigging tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP gigging tonight?

Does anyone want to try gigging SLP tonight? If the wind isn't bad I'm thinking about going in the early evening with a coworker of mine. I'm not too familiar with the area and wouldn't mind someone who knew their way around coming along.

Send Crappieman or Beach Bum Bailey a PM also be sure to include Thien, he's been wanting to get out there and learn...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'd go on one of these trips and I know the area fairly well, but I have school to teach all week. I'm weekends only 'til Christmas. Let us know how you did. Water all around the pass was muddy on Sunday.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well there's always next time. SLP isn't going anywhere anytime soon. One of these weekends when ya'll go I'd like to tag along.

My buddy dropped out so I hit it up by myself. The wind wasn't as much of a problem as I thought it would be, and since the tide wasn't high I could see alright. The fish weren't thick but it was consistent and I got 8 from 15"-18" in the 3 hours I was out. A lot of walking and a lot of mud.

Comment

Nice haul for 3 hours!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

NICE!!! Greenie!!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hey thanks, I feel like a front page celebrity now LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Well there's always next time. SLP isn't going anywhere anytime soon. One of these weekends when ya'll go I'd like to tag along.

My buddy dropped out so I hit it up by myself. The wind wasn't as much of a problem as I thought it would be, and since the tide wasn't high I could see alright. The fish weren't thick but it was consistent and I got 8 from 15"-18" in the 3 hours I was out. A lot of walking and a lot of mud.
                I TOLD you CALL ME whenever you go you should have my number NICE MEAT HAUL

Comment

Working...
                X