Diversionary 11/20-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversionary 11/20-21

My youngest and I have been catching quite a few of my dock the last 2 days. Not a lot of size but we've probably caught 10 or 12 in the 16-18" range and LOTS of 13-14" ones. Put em all back, my freezer is full after last weekend. Get out and get some!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Thanks for the report, may just do that this weekend.

Comment

Nice catching there!!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Good job bro!
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Fish Fry!
          "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Took Mike's (Ibtsoom) advice and hit the DC with Mr. Buddy (SCHU) this morning for a short trip. Nice conditions and bait activity didn't produce so we went into West bay and hit several spots with only one keeper trout. Went back into DC on the way to the launch we stopped on a sweet spot and they were there for a mid-day snack. Mr. Buddy put a couple good trout in the box and after a few throwbacks and one more keeper I put a 22" flounder in to end the day. Thanks Mr. Buddy, hope your wifes happy with the fish. I know you didn't tell her you caught that flounder.lol

Comment

Yep, for a while (long), I thought I was smelling a skunk, but the wind was absolutely not there at all. Polly one of the slickest days On the bay I've seen. It was good trip, Harv, maybe next time will be better. Congrats on the 22 inch flatfish and thanks. And yes, i told her who caught it!

Comment

Rumor has it the wealthy member of the GC Blue hit squad had over 20 trout, 2 flounder, and 6 slot reds on my 5 acre reef this morning fishing solo. My phone never rang? I know how to get to TC.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  Rumor has it the wealthy member of the GC Blue hit squad had over 20 trout, 2 flounder, and 6 slot reds on my 5 acre reef this morning fishing solo. My phone never rang? I know how to get to TC.
                  Yeah! What's up with that?
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    Yeah! What's up with that?
                    Showing his greedy side. Gonna have to send him back to counseling.

Comment

It was 24 trout Harvey! Quit telling on me! I got the right to get lucky every once and a while. Caught 'em all on those white shrimp tails with chartruse tails you like so much (1/8 oz. jigheads) We'll get 'em again next week!
                      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

All these tips are gonna start costing you. Like a Dr. Pepper bite, 10-2-4. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                        X