8/1 West bay-South shoreline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/1 West bay-South shoreline

These winds are heck on the fishing. Fished south shoreline not far from Jamaica Beach. Several dink trout and reds-ended with 1 18" trout and 1 21" red. Protected shoreline, water fairly clear. live shrimps under cork. Beats working though. Hoping for decent winds soon.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

It does, I am down here right now and we are hitting the water in an hour. Winds look like they are blowing good, but we will trying it anyway.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good Luck EX 21. Go get 'em!!! Let us know how ya do.

thanks!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report. It's been tough for me too.

Comment

Thanks for the report Robalo...Looks like we are going to get some relief this week/weekend

Comment

nice catch for tough conditions,congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Well, we gave it a shot and all we could get were 5 or 6 rat reds. One had 6 spots on one side and 4 or 5 on the other, which was really cool. Then we blasted along the north shoreline in Chocolate and Donna's visor blew off, so I had to slow down in that shallow water, which made it fun to get going again. Anyway, my neighbor called and they were on some fish by one of the filling stations in Chocolate, so we went over there. They landed 3 keeper trout and one red before we got there and we got shunked. Oh well, had some cool beer on the water and enjoyed the sunset!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
              X