Water Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Leak

Well I saw a leak yesterday when I left the house. It was in the same spot that oleander kayaker and I fixed outside on the main line feeding the house. We repaired the line maybe a year or so ago.

What a start to the new year lol...

I removed the soil and exposed my line but couldn't find the leak. Turned off water still leaking and filling up the hole. I dug over a few inches and found my neighbors line leaking at the 90 degree bend.

Relieved it wasn't my line I called him up to give him the bad news.

He came home and I explained the problem. After 3 hours we had it repaired and back together.

It helped already knowing how to fix it. Thanks to Oleander kayaker for offering to lend a hand. My neighbor and I managed to repair the leak and get his water back on before the sugar bowl last night
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

good job it was right there and not under that driveway or something.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That leak was a pain to fix, because of the lack of clearance between the house slab and the lines. Plus, by the photo you can see the electrical conduit comes in at about the same location.
      Glad you and the neighbor were able to fix it.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
      X