468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GET YOUR GUNS...Xtreme Redfish Tourney Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET YOUR GUNS...Xtreme Redfish Tourney Update!

Ok guys and gals...if you have not signed up for the most exciting redfish tournament series this fall, the time has come. The Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail officially kicks off in Matagorda, TX on October 17th and then it's off to Corpus Christi, TX on November 14th. The grand prize is $10,000 CASH...guaranteed! The Captains meetings will include prize giveaways, entertainment and lots of fun. You do not want to miss out, and it gets even better.....

Any team registered for both events (including anglers that have already registered) on or before August 31, 2009 will automatically be entered into a prize drawing for an exotic hunt in the fabulous Texas Hill Country, and guess what? Not only will I referee the tournaments, I will be your hunting guide! The winning team will receive a free weekend getaway (on an available weekend of their choosing) in Mountain Home, TX. Hunting, lodging, meals, my guide services, cleaning/quartering the deer, etc. are included at NO cost to the team! Each team member may bring a guest as well - so make it a hill country vacation. So, sign up today to enter your team into the drawing! The weekend hunt is guaranteed to be a ton of fun!

And if that is not enough...be on the look out for an exciting announcement regarding "Team of the Tournament Trail." The top two teams from each division will receive "Team of the Tournament Trail" prizes. The first place teams will receive a prize package valued at over $2,500, and the second place teams will receive a prize package valued at over $500! Don't miss out on your opportunity to declare your team the best in Texas!

To register, please visit www.xtremetournamenttrail.com today! I look forward to seeing the best anglers in Texas rippin' some serious redfish lips! Keep those lines wet and tight!

Capt. Jen Green
    Tournament Director
    jen.teamxtreme@gmail.com

Thank you to fishwestend.com, Brown Lures, Angler Products, Midcoast Products, Fish N Hunt, wadefishing.com, and saltytexan.com for all of your support and sponsorship! You are the BEST!
    Capt. Jen Green

I got a partner and we're in!
    See y'all there.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
    X