Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West End Anglers, Help a hand out!

Hello Boy's & Girl's,

My name is Mike and my lovely wife is Dena. In December we bought our dream home in Bayou Vista. We love it here and so far the people have been great. I am also new to this site. From what I can tell so far West End Anglers web site is full of a bunch of good ol' boy's who love to fish (and maybe drink beer) as much as I do.

I have a 2012 16ft Mako Pro Skiff which I take out as much as I can. The problem is I don't know the West Bay that well and was wondering if you good people could stear me to a few good fishin' holes?

Well good luck boy's and if you see me out on the water stop by and visit and have a beer.

Welcome to the site! Nobody on this site drinks beer....
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Or fishes.

Do you know your way around the area?
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

West End Anglers, Help a hand out!

Welcome aboard. We bought a home on Marlin back in November and looking forward to getting the boat down and learning the bay. Best way is to just get out and explore or go with a guide. There are some good ones on this site.

Good fishing!
        Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: West End Anglers, Help a hand out!

Welcome! Hire capt. Greg francis (aqua pimp ) on this sight

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2
          I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Stay out of Jones Lake till you go with some experienced in navigation in there. It's a prop eater. West bay can eat 'em too but not as bad. Use all the resourses on this site (videos, etc) and you'll catch on quickly enuf. X2 on hiring the "Pimp".
            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome to FWE!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome to fwe!!!!
                  "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

welcome

Comment

Re: West End Anglers, Help a hand out!

Get a good GPS/depthfinder and maps. It will prevent a lot of accidents. It might be good to have a guide take you guys out. That's whaty wife and I did

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                      X